Make a Donation,
Help to get our Message Out,
Send a Principled Voice to Washington
For online donations, enter the information and see the federal election rules below. For offline donations, you may complete this form and send it with your personal check to the indicated address. For questions, contact email@example.com.
- You may contribute no more than $5,400 total based upon the federal limit of $2,700 per individual per election cycle across two cycles, a) the primary-election cycle that ends on July 2 in Maryland, and b) the general-election cycle that ends on November 6.
- You must donate your own personal funds using a payment vehicle (i.e., a credit card or debit card) that does not draw upon the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, national bank, or entity or person that is a federal contractor.
- You may not receive reimbursement for this contribution from another person.
- You must report your occupation and your employer.
- You must be either a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., “green card” holder) who is neither a foreign national nor a federal contractor.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- To send a personal check (instead of making an online donation), you may complete this form and send it to the campaign with your check. The address appears on the form.