Thank you for your support!
Please select a donation level below, using the Comments field to indicate your guest or your donation in lieu of attendance. See below for FEC rules for donations. Submission of donation is your affirmation of compliance with the indicated FEC rules.
In order to contribute by personal check instead of this online form, please print and send this page along with your check. (The page includes instructions and mailing address.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- You may contribute no more than $5,400 total per person based upon the federal limit of $2,700 per individual per election cycle across two cycles.
- You must donate your own personal funds using a payment vehicle (i.e., a credit card or debit card) that does not draw upon the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, national bank, or entity or person that is a federal contractor.
- You may not receive reimbursement for this contribution from another person.
- You must report your occupation and your employer.
- You must be either a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., “green card” holder) who is neither a foreign national nor a federal contractor.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- To send a personal check (instead of making an online donation), you may complete this form and send it to the campaign with your check. The address appears on the form.